30 Market Place was built in the mid- to late 19th century. The building was reduced in size in around 1900 when Leeming Street was widened. A two-storey shopfront was added in 1908 for The House of Burton.
The building is in good condition but the two-storey shop front is dated, with window film on the first-floor windows and boarded up windows in the gables looking onto Leeming Street.
Re-order façade by removing the timber fascia between the ground and first floors, uncover windows and reinstate sash windows on the Leeming Street side and repair existing sash windows. Remove paint from stonework.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE SCHEME
Mobiles Fix Facebook page